Informative Post

Thursday, September 23, 2010

[Music Station] 14 Nov, 2008 Tackey talk & "Ai . Kakumei"

"Music Station" (14 Nov, 2008) Tackey talk & "Ai . Kakumei"

Length: 6 mins 35 secs
Size: 59 MB
Starring: Takizawa Hideaki, Tamori
Highlights: The song has a lovely tune and each individual phrase is nice, but put it all together and it doesn't really make that much sense at all...! Who knows what Tackey was trying to get at when he wrote the lyrics. The random English ("I love you shake" --> Is he trying to say he loves milkshakes?!) doesn't exactly help either! There's also the random dance where he ends up as a conductor, while being surrounded by Spanish dancers...?! I'm sorry Tackey, but I think I chose a good time to stop loving you if this is the way you're heading! Maybe he banged his head a little too hard when he "fell down" a few months ago and broke his nose! (I still don't believe that he really broke it by falling down. I think he got drunk and was punched by someone, possibly a girl he was cheating on??? Or maybe I just prefer rumors to the boring truth...!! LOL)

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D4NX1EY0
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?4yynjgo2ci0

No comments:

Post a Comment