Informative Post

Thursday, September 23, 2010

[DVD] NEWS Live Diamond 2008-2009 * Hardsubbed version *

NEWS Live Diamond DVD (Released 4 Nov 2009)
* Note: Many of the MF links to have been killed off (which often happens with official DVDs at mediafire and you're unable to reupload things there) so you'll just have to use MU or find the raw file somewhere and use the softsubs *

Starring:
NEWS

Disc 1 - Concert part 1
Length: 1 hr 18 mins 12 secs
Size: 685 MB
Highlights: I loved Koyama stealing Tegoshi's baby-talk for the first introductions with Yamapi & Tegoshi laughing themselves silly behind him. I wub you~! And even though I don't like the song "Why," I loved the way it was performed with a pool scene and a bar scene. But what was with Ryo & Tegoshi having no real concept or connection in their scene? In the talk part, Yamapi was cute trying to get Koyama to keep quiet so no one would work out how dumb he is! As usual, Shige is teased for being Shige! NEWS also sing the song they wrote together called "Share" which has lovely lyrics and truly seems to show how blessed they feel to be part of the same group where they can all comfortably be themselves.
Softsubs: MF SS
Hardsubbed version: MU MF folder MF folder Thanks to fzmy & xxshimattaxx for the MF links

Disc 2 - Concert part 2
Length: 1 hr 15 mins 8 secs
Size: 730 MB
Highlights: Naturally I loved the Yamapi-Koyama duet and later when Yamapi smiled so brightly as Koyama stripped him! And Tegoshi's appearance as the girl who makes Koyashige horny was so cute! The way he kissed Koyama was so sweet~! And I kept laughing at the way he was trying to hold his microphone while keeping one hand down to cover himself so people couldn't look up his skirt when he was up on the moving stages near the end of the concert! Yamapi's all-English solo song was nice too because it actually sounded like English and not Engrish!
Softsubs: MF SS
Hardsubbed version: MU MF folder MF folder Thanks to jannexjanne & fzmy for the MF links

Disc 3 - Documentary
Length: 1 hr 24 mins 23 secs
Size: 762 MB
Highlights: So you're probably sick of my Koyama-Yamapi highlights, but I loved how Pi tapped Koyama on the butt like it was such a natural thing to do. I also think Tegoshi looks obscenely pretty as a blonde Mary Christmas! Speaking of Christmas, how random was Yamapi's choice of a Xmas present!? What if the size hadn't fit?! I loved Tegoshi's pranks. Shige's ideas for the costumes were brilliant, but he managed to fail remarkedly later when he broke his microphone! And the part where Ryo took the table outside to eat by himself sums up my thoughts of Ryo's attitude toward NEWS this year.
Softsubs: MF SS
Hardsubbed version: MU MF folder Thanks to ozawa-chan for the MF links

Disc 3 - Making of opening film
Length: 11 mins 26 secs
Size: 89 MB
Highlights: Yamapi looked so happy with Tackey - it was nice to see Yamapi really smiling! But Shige looked so uncomfortable around Tackey that it made me laugh! Tackey seems to have his own film production company going on with all the equipment he owns! But I'd have to say that he did a lovely job of the opening film. I loved the individual close-up shots of the NEWS guys.
Softsubs: MF SS
Hardsubbed version: MU 4shared

Disc 3 - Koyama's "Love Addiction" music video & making
Length: 8 mins 30 secs
Size: 90 MB
Highlights: I don't know whether to smirk or squeal watching Koyama withering around on the bed in the midst of an erotic dream...! I used to always think Yamapi & Koyama looked so smiliar, and I can't help but feel that way again with this video. It seems like Koyama was trying to steal Yamapi's image! My favorite part was Koyama hugging the girl. There's something about the way Koyama hugs people that makes my heart melt and make me wish to be the one in his arms. (P.S. May I suggest that you find some way to get rid of Kei-chan's voice as you watch this, because his singing really isn't great. But luckily the sexy footage is enough to make up for his vocal talents!) And Koyama is a camera-whore, so giving him a handheld camera to play with for the making was obviously going to result in close-ups of his face and naked chest!
Softsubs: MF SS
Hardsubbed version: MU MF

Disc 3 - Masuda's "SUPERMAN" music video & making
Length: 8 mins 37 secs
Size: 80 MB
Highlights: Massu is adorable as a badly dressed superhero who fights a chubby little kid who's dressed as a baddie. I don't think I've ever said this before & I'll probably never say it again, but I liked Massu's fashion style! (Well, only during his tartan tie outfit, but to like an entire outfit Massu is wearing is pretty incredible, don't you think? Ha ha~)
Softsubs: MF SS
Hardsubbed version: MU MF

Disc 3 - Ryo's "code" music video & making
Length: 8 mins 44 secs
Size: 58 MB
Highlights: The video reminded me of Yamapi's with the use of plenty of computer graphics. I thought the music video was rather forgettable, but I loved the making! Ryo failing to fake playing the guitar by dropping his pick again and again and again was so hilarious!
Softsubs: MF SS
Hardsubbed version: MU MF

Disc 3 - Shige's "Sha-la-la Tambourine" music video & making
Length: 8 mins 44 secs
Size: 114 MB
Highlights: To be honest, I hadn't recognized Shigemi as a school girl at all! It wasn't until the making part that I realized that it had been him! I would've never imagined that he'd make such a sassy-looking girl and his hand movements when he sang as a girl were perfect! And he looked sexy as a host too! How in the world did Shige make himself look sexy to me?! I didn't even think that would be possible! Hats off to Shige for that~! His song is also annoying catchy too!
Softsubs: MF SS
Hardsubbed version: MU MF

Disc 3 - Tegoshi's "Ai Nante" music video & making
Length: 8 mins 42 secs
Size: 63 MB
Highlights: I don't know why, but for some reason this video reminds me of a 1990's diva like Celine Dion. It's such a cliched "sad, dramatic song" video, but Tegoshi's lonely face and haunting voice totally work and it makes me want to cry when I watch his video. Senkyuu~ (thank you~)
Softsubs: MF SS
Hardsubbed version: MU MF

Disc 3 - Yamapi's "MOLA" music video & making
Length: 7 mins 15 secs
Size: 64 MB
Highlights: My first thoughts after watching this video were "Typical! Yamapi's the superstar who gets all the money spent on his video. Imagine how much all those computer graphic shots must have cost." It's a pity that Yamapi seems to struggle to have the self-centeredness needed to pull off the sexiness of this video to the fullest. If it had been Jin taking Yamapi's place, I probably would've died from "sexiness overload" as Jin knows know to pull off the sexpot look well - now if he could just teach that to Mr. Robotic Yamapi...!! But it sure was nice to see how much Yamapi seemed to enjoy dancing.
Softsubs: MF SS
Hardsubbed version: MU MF

Megaupload softsub links: here Thanks to newsxaddicted
How to use softsubs: http://newshfan.livejournal.com/104239.html
Raw files available here: http://hachithree.blogspot.com/2009/10/news-live-diamond.html
or http://community.livejournal.com/wing_pills/943.html (MU links only)
Original post here: http://newshfan.livejournal.com/146731.html

6 comments:

  1. omg thanks for the backups!! you are too kind to post everything here ^O^

    please let his site stay...
    her works are too precious to be lost/forgotten.

    thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeey! Thxks /U a loot~ (: I was looking for this~ *--* I really apreciate Ur work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the password for disc 2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much but can i know the password..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiiii i would like to know the password for disc 2 plsssss i've been looking for this everywhere~ thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi did you happen to find out what the password for disc 2 is? I would really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete