Informative Post

Thursday, September 23, 2010

[Scary Sunday series] "Kowai Nichiyoubi" mini drama series #5

"Scary Sunday ~2000~" (8 Aug, 2000) Ep.8 The Shrine's Cave's Secret

Length: 7 mins 35 secs
Size: 75 MB
Starring: Ueda Tatsuya & Nakamaru Yuichi (KAT-TUN)
Highlights: This is a great tale about the value of friendships and the evilness of hatred. There is a shrine which has a cave where you can put a curse on people you hate. Ueda & Nakamaru are best friends in this clip but for some reason their friendship turns sour.
Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0KM9APP
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?zzt3mwmmn3m

I love these old "Scary Sunday" series. If anyone knows where I can find more of the raw files of them, please do let me know! And thank you to whoever the anonymous requester was who sent me the raw file for this clip.

This clip seems entirely appropriate for me to post right now. Allow me to quote from this clip: "Because of a slight difference in opinions, ... you lose [things]. The feeling of hatred breeds a new hatred." I'm sure I'll be over it by tomorrow, but today I'm seriously thinking of adding KT to my list of JE fandoms that I refuse to sub for. It seems that my busy schedule at work may be a blessing in disguise. Not being able to sub very often will also mean that I won't have to roll my eyes at how silly people are & how seriously they take my "highlights."

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I would like watch this mini drama, but the link is dead :( Can you reupload this part?

    ReplyDelete