Informative Post

Monday, September 27, 2010

"BANDAGE movie" (July 2010)

"BANDAGE movie" (DVD version released 23 July, 2010)
Length: 2 hours 8 secs
Starring: Akanishi Jin, Kitano Kii
Highlights: I know that this is about a guy called Natsu who is part of a rock band, but I can't help watching it and thinking that most of the time Jin wasn't acting, but was just being himself and living out his own life on film. I hate angsty things, but I loved this movie.
Softsubs:
Mediafire or Megaupload or Sendspace
How to use softsubs:
Tutorial here
Raw file: Try
ourhour LJ community but I think it'll be locked soon (I think these subs should work with that version). I don't know any other unlocked places to link you to, sorry~

PLEASE DON'T MAKE or SHARE A HARDSUBBED VERSION OF THIS - which includes not uploading it to streaming sites. Thanks~
(But if you have a good excuse for why you can't use softsubs, then you could PM me and as long as I can reply to your PM, then I'll try to send you links & the password to a MU or SS hardsubbed version.)

No comments:

Post a Comment